The pipeline industry has an important impact on life in Canada. As a CEPA Foundation member, you will be part of an organization of industry leaders dedicated to addressing the issues impacting the industry, facilitating research, developing innovations and improving overall industry performance.
The benefits of membership
You will be part of a group that can:
- Advocate for change and improve the industry
- Address the issues impacting our industry
- Improve overall industry performance in the areas of safety, human resource management, pipeline asset management & pipe integrity
- Offer a broad and geographically inclusive voice for the pipeline industry
- Shape the pipeline industry future through joint research and development activities
Shape the future
Through our joint research and development activities, we can transform the way the industry currently operates and is perceived by the public. As a member, you will be asked to identify, prioritize, initiate, direct and manage key industry research and development projects.
Improve your company’s performance and reputation
Through developing and sharing best practices in the area of safety, human resource management, pipeline asset management and integrity, we will collectively improve company and industry performance.
Establish a broad network
Crossing geographical boundaries from coast-to-coast, we will increase the networking opportunities for all our members. Our members will form strong, lasting relationship with peers, partners and prospective customers, as we work cooperatively on industry issues.
Learn more about the issues impacting our industry
With conferences and other forms of communication, you will hear from industry leaders, regulators, political leaders, and special interest groups about the most pressing issues facing our industry.
For CEPA Foundation membership inquiries, contact: